When you’re looking for a chicken sandwich recipe for work think about this beautiful combination and maybe stash a whole lunch box for your colleagues! You will love it.
I have been a chicken fan for as long as I remember and don’t even mind to pack chicken based meals every single day to work!
So this is how you prepare the most delicious chicken sandwich for 3 persons:
Prep time (10 minutes) + Cook time (25 minutes) = Perfect Result (35 minutes)
1 1/2 small clean, debonned and deskinned Chicken Breasts
6 bacon slices
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp steak pepper
1 tsp cinnamon powder
6 round bread slices
1 large tomato, sliced
1 large Avocado, sliced
3 lettuce leaves
3 tbsp Garlic-Mayonnaise sauce
3 tbsp vegetable oil
Step by step:
- Combine salt, black pepper, steak pepper and cinnamon powder in a bowl.
- Add the chicken breasts and flip them well so they are coated from all sides.
- Brush your grill with a tbsp of vegetable oil. Grill chicken breasts for 25 minutes, flipping them every now and then.
- Once the chicken breasts are perfectly cooked, transfer them to a plate.
- Heat the rest of your oil in a pan and fry bacon until crunchy and brown. Transfer them to a plate.
- Spread a tbsp of Garlic-Mayonnaise sauce on a slice of bread.
- Gradually add lettuce leaves, tomato and bacon slices, half of a chicken breast & avocado slices.
- Top with the upper side of the bread bun.
- Repeat until the quantities are finished. Enjoy!