If you are an Elvis Presley fan, you must know all about Elvis Presley’s Fried Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich craving. If you’re looking for the recipe, this version by Nigella Lawson truly replicates the King’s favorite snack or even midnight craving.
Pep time (5 minutes) + Cook time (5 minutes) = Perfect Result (10 minutes)
This is how you make a crunchy Elvis Presley sandwich for 3 persons:
6 slices white bread
11/2 large banana, sliced
6 tbsp Peanut Butter
6 tbsp butter, creamy
Step by step:
- Place banana slices on 3 slices of bread.
- Spread peanut butter evenly on 3 slices of bread. Leave aside.
- Place banana covered bread slices over peanut butter covered bread slices to make a sandwich.
- Heat butter in a large pan. Fry sandwiches for 5 minutes while flipping until beautifully golden.
- Take sandwiches out of skillet and serve.
I would love to hear from you! Share with me if you try & like the sandwich on email@example.com I would love to connect! Until Next Time!