If you are an Elvis Presley fan, you must know all about Elvis Presley’s Fried Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich craving. If you’re looking for the recipe, this version by Nigella Lawson truly replicates the King’s favorite snack or even midnight craving.
Pep time (5 minutes) + Cook time (5 minutes) = Perfect Result (10 minutes)
This is how you make a crunchy Elvis Presley sandwich for 3 persons:
6 slices white bread
11/2 large banana, sliced
6 tbsp Peanut Butter
6 tbsp butter, creamy
Step by step:
- Place banana slices on 3 slices of bread.
- Spread peanut butter evenly on 3 slices of bread. Leave aside.
- Place banana covered bread slices over peanut butter covered bread slices to make a sandwich.
- Heat butter in a large pan. Fry sandwiches for 5 minutes while flipping until beautifully golden.
- Take sandwiches out of skillet and serve.
I would love to hear from you! Share with me if you try & like the sandwich on firstname.lastname@example.org I would love to connect! Until Next Time!
When you’re looking for a chicken sandwich recipe for work think about this beautiful combination and maybe stash a whole lunch box for your colleagues! You will love it.
I have been a chicken fan for as long as I remember and don’t even mind to pack chicken based meals every single day to work!
So this is how you prepare the most delicious chicken sandwich for 3 persons:
Prep time (10 minutes) + Cook time (25 minutes) = Perfect Result (35 minutes)
1 1/2 small clean, debonned and deskinned Chicken Breasts
6 bacon slices
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp steak pepper
1 tsp cinnamon powder
6 round bread slices
1 large tomato, sliced
1 large Avocado, sliced
3 lettuce leaves
3 tbsp Garlic-Mayonnaise sauce
3 tbsp vegetable oil
Step by step:
- Combine salt, black pepper, steak pepper and cinnamon powder in a bowl.
- Add the chicken breasts and flip them well so they are coated from all sides.
- Brush your grill with a tbsp of vegetable oil. Grill chicken breasts for 25 minutes, flipping them every now and then.
- Once the chicken breasts are perfectly cooked, transfer them to a plate.
- Heat the rest of your oil in a pan and fry bacon until crunchy and brown. Transfer them to a plate.
- Spread a tbsp of Garlic-Mayonnaise sauce on a slice of bread.
- Gradually add lettuce leaves, tomato and bacon slices, half of a chicken breast & avocado slices.
- Top with the upper side of the bread bun.
- Repeat until the quantities are finished. Enjoy!
If you’re looking for the perfect oatmeal recipe for weight loss, you landed in the right place! Check out one of my favorite oatmeal porridge recipes and let me know what you think!
Preparation (10 minutes) + Cooking (15 minutes) = 25 minutes in total
OATMEAL PORRIDGE RECIPE WITH MILK
Ingredients (for 1 person):
200 ml + 1 cup fresh milk
3 tbsp oatmeal flakes
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp brown sugar
5-6 strawberries, sliced
1 Kiwi, cubed
1- Heat 200 ml of milk in a small saucepan over medium- low heat and stir well.
2- Stir in oatmeal and season with cinnamon & brown sugar.
3- When the mixture starts to boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes while checking on it and stirring every 2-3 minutes.
4- Remove your saucepan from the heat and let it rest in room temperature for few minutes.
5- Transfer to a bowl then add a cup of milk.
6- Garnish with strawberry, kiwi slices, and crushed almonds. Enjoy!